Páginas

segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2013

Semana 4 -


Olá amores *-*
Tudo bem com vocês? ^^

Estamos indo para a nossa 4ª semana *-*



Semana 4: Minhas citações preferidas são:

1- " - What's wrong Alice? 
-  Something... Broken...
- What's broken, Alice? 
- I am... "

2- " Just tonight
I won't leave
And I'll lie and you'll believe
Just tonight
I will see that it's all because of me..." 

3- "You make me wanna die
I'll never be good enough
You make me wanna die
And everything you love
Will burn up in the light
And everytime I look inside your eyes
(I'm burning in the light)
You make me wanna die..."

4- " I am in love, it's a beautiful day
I am so high, it's a beautiful day
I don't care if it's 
couldy and gray
It's a beautiful day..."

5- " Fairytales live in me
Fables coming from my memory
Fantasy is not a crime
Find your castle in the sky..."

Espero que tenham gostado amores ♥
E façam o desafio também *-*
Até a próxima, seus lindos :3 

2 comentários:

  1. A quarta era dessa música? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOJCowIMrwc *--* eu amo essa música rsrs

    ResponderExcluir